January 30, 2007

Dawn is Approaching........


The night appeared to be unusually dark
Its significance in my life was stark
Stars and the moon vanished in the haze
Today my allies of gloom too parted ways
The clouds poured their heart out
Left me drenched in their tearful spout
Supressed wails found an echo in the thunder
To the fury of nature I had to eventually surrender
The outburst had me trembling and cold
Though the story had not been told
Gradually the clouds drifted to another destination
Coz in my world there had been a perfect rendition
There is a reason behind everything in life
This night had come to alleviate my strife
Now it was left on me to pick up the pieces
And smooth away all the painful creases
Know the task is arduous and the tides are strong
However promise myself to travel all along
The darkest night of my life still continues
But I can sense the proximity of morning hues..

No comments: