September 19, 2007

A special Thank you note..


"i'm so tired that i can't sleep
standing on the edge of something much too deep
it's funny how i feel so much yet cannot say a word

we are screaming inside oh we can't be heard

don't let your life pass you by

weep not for the memories...................."

(Sarah Mclachan, I will remember you)


Can't thank you enough
for the cruel betrayal
I cannot ever trust anyone again
Can't thank you enough
for all the beautiful pain
the tears simply refuse to die down
Thank you so much
for shattering my beliefs
about any kind of goodness in the world
Can't thank you enough
for all the sleepless nights
and the turbulent days

I genuinely can't thank you enough
Coz of all that I went through
I rediscovered myself..
"Weep not for the memories...."
Its just not worth it...
It never was..

I wish I could someday understand how and why people derive pleasure by ruthlessly betraying someone... Maybe the answer isn't important! Coz Life comes a full circle. What you sow is what you reap!! ;)

No comments: