December 21, 2007

CHEERS!!!!!


Here comes the most exciting time of the year..My Birthday, Christmas and New Years!! :)






Wow!! There is an amazing amalgamation of emotions that I always experience and witness a beautiful potpourri of colours, festivities, lights and gifts and what not....And everytime I wish for time to stand still..for me...Coz I wish to absorb every bit of love splendour and enthusiasm circulating in the air..Enough to last for a year atleast :)


The funniest thing is that I have been cooped up in my room for past few days and not exactly a witness to the wonders outside..But I can almost visualise it..I can almost smell it and taste it and feel the tingling within.. heheheh..Hope to do lots of shopping and exciting stuff in the last few days of this year.. Have to make up for so much and undo the effects of a lot of things that should not have happened..


In a small little corner of my heart there is a tinge of darkness.. But today I am holding in my hands the candle of hope and the brilliance of the love in my life and countless blessings.. Today I want to be a little selfish and feel like saying a genuine prayer for myself..something I haven't done before. My dearest and sweetest Lord..I wish for lots and lots of happiness..oodles and oodles of love..tons & tons of success..and of course good health. Look forward to receiving my bag of goodies this Christmas. Amen!!! :)




No comments: