December 31, 2008

It's time to say Good-bye, to the year gone by...

Each year happens to be a mix of good & the not-so-good, in varying proportions. 2008 turned out to be a year that tilted more towards the ‘not so good’, in almost every aspect. On this last day, like every other year, I sit down to rewind & review the happenings of the year. After much introspection & deliberation, I have a long list of do’s & don’ts for the coming year. Hope I can successfully meet all the resolutions this time, unlike every other year.. :)

Wishing all my lovely blog-mates a bright, happy, peaceful & safe NEW YEAR!!!
Let’s embrace 2009 with hope & faith in our hearts and spread the message of love & peace the year round... :D

6 comments:

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Swati HUGS!

I hv a long list of DOs and DONTs too hehehe...

lets hope we'll do better this year :)

Keshi.

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Happy New Year!!!

I have a DO for you, DO BLOG MORE OFTEN and DO UPDATE your sketches blog - I enjoyed that one a lot.

Keep Blogging and Keep Smiling!

Sayani said...

Happy new year swati ...And Amen may u have all ur wishes done :)

regards
sayani

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Keshi,

Hope ur new year is going gr8.. :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Sucharita

'Blogging regularly' was one of the top DO's on my list.. I'll certainly try to keep that promise to myself :)
btw.. hve updated Smorgasbord.. :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Sayani

Thank you sooo much..
I wish the same for you.. Hope all your wishes come true!! God bless..