May 15, 2011

Life is really really strange... it loves to throw up things at you that you never imagine nor expect. At times I feel I am dealing with a competitor called 'life' who loves to challenge me, tease me, mock me, make fun of me... Someone who constantly reminds me to improve myself, transform myself & be someone far different from who I really am...
If I do something good, I get rewarded for it.. But when I dont do what is expected of me I get punished real bad...
Today, as I am cooped up in my room all alone, I can experience a whole lot of emotions at the same time... I feel sad, I feel scared, I feel light, I feel surreal - almost as if I am not going this experience...

I dont know what tomorrow is going to be like... I dont know how good or bad life is really going to be in the coming days, months or years. But what I know now is that I have to make some changes.. This changes may appear small & meaningless but they really are life-altering from my point of view. I dont want to do it for anyone else or any other reason. I want to do it for myself as it will make me come closer to myself.

No comments: