February 14, 2007

The face says it all, does it all!!


The world only takes you at your face value..does the face truly say it all??? What I feel, what I think is so immaterial…and only the plastic cover sums up my identity.
Today u’ll meet aplenty who talk at length about INNER BEAUTY, when they actually are out to promote and flaunt their exterior charm. And the reason they get to be there in the first place lecturing people is only coz of their outer self. Else why would neone listen to them
Who the hell cares about how you are?? I know there are people who can truly value a person and understand your worth but it’s a task such that searching for a needle in a haystack appears simpler.
As must be evident the reason I am writing is because I have not been blessed with drop dead stunning looks. Actually that would be a big thing...I don’t think I even demand a second look. But am I apologetic about it...of course not!! There was a time when I was but thank god I grew out of that ridiculousness with time. I realized there is more to my existence and I truly thank god for all that I have.But today I am giving a vent to my frustration (certainly not the first time) coz the world often makes u realize your shortcomings. And I guess I am unfortunate that I have not yet been able to overcome this emotion n end up getting hurt for no rhyme or reason. When I should actually have pity on all those people for their bigoted notion of an individual.
For Chris sake I am not an object meant for neone’s visual pleasure. I am a human and what exactly makes me a human is my ability of think and ability to feel. But who cares??

No comments: