February 9, 2007

Reaching Out to your Soul..


When my tears float in your eyes
and your smiles I redefine
my thoughts fill up your world
the longing pierces like prickly pine
Bring your soul closer to mine!!

The gentle touch of winds feels like my embrace
when the dewdrop our love’s innocence define
flowers are more alluring than ever
and the moonlight mesmerizes, it is a sign
Bring your soul closer to mine!!

I promise to soak up all your pain
and the happiness we’ll combine
I propose all the love that ever be
and together make our abode a shrine
Please bring your soul closer to mine!!

Words often fail to convey
in silence, let the truth of love shine
never ever let go of faith
these threads are beautiful yet fine
Bring your soul closer to mine!!

When distances are immaterial
I live in your heart & you rest in mine
without one another our existence is incomplete
let our destinies marry to shape a fresh lifeline
Bring your soul closer to mine!!

I discovered you ages ago
just waiting for your soul to entwine
coz in the unison of souls
is the presence of divine..
Oh!! Please Bring Your Soul Closer to Mine!!


(Dedicated to Someone who continues to be a part of my imagination...COME ALIVE!! )

Pic Source: Corbis.com


No comments: