August 11, 2007

As silly as it gets.....That's me!!

Feel like writing something today..
Its been a long time i penned something good
But Words seem to be in a mood to play hide n seek
And the pot pourri of thoughts only adds on to the trouble
Ther's plenty running through my mind
I am tired..Just want to sleep...Wish I could..
I totally detest that feeling of helplessness
Coz I often find myself in that state
There's loads of stuff to do..that i cant even figure out
where to begin...this, no ...that !!!
Aah!! Leave it..Let me just think a little more..
Gosh!! Do i make any sense at all??
Nothing new about that i guess ;)
So, signing off with a goodnight(to me of course, is there any one who even reads what i write or is even remotely interested in what i feel and think)
Sweet dreams dear...please try having a sound sleep today for a change(minus the nightmares) ;)

Wish i could get a big chocolate pastry with scoops of vanilla icecream at this hour........... :(

No comments: