November 22, 2007

Calling out to YOU...


Its like fighting a lost battle...Whatever be the outcome, I find myself on the losing end..

When I asked you for something, you chose not to give...And today, when that something walked upto my doorstep..I shut the doors..Immense fears and pain have engulfed me...Why My Lord?? Why do you constantly remind me that I am not meant to be happy.. Am being punished for which sin? I am calling out to you from the most penetrating depths of my soul..Please 'G' !! I demand an answer.. Why did you leave me in such a state? Why did you go away? I do realise that your love and blessings are always with me..But that is not enough..

Please comfort me when the tears flow endlessly..Please place your hand on my forehead when I am in agony... Please hug me coz I am lonely.. Please talk to me...guide me..show me the way..Noone can do that for me!! Only you understand the mess within and around me..Only you!!! Else, take me away !!!

No comments: