June 22, 2007

Abstract

What does one do when life starts to leap from bad to worse..Does one sit back n watch the cruelties of life come into form..or Does one attempt to still make some change hoping for a solution?? i want to do the latter but stuck with the former!!
the Dreams in me are stifled..suffocated..they want to jump out n be a reality now...only if my destiny gave them a chance...i just want to kill them one by one..mayb that'll make life a lot easier for me!!!!

Just when things start to appear simpler n in control...it gets beyond me!! i thought i was moving towards my dreams..step by step..slowly n gradually..
m hunting for a strand of hope..a fragment of faith somewhere in my soul that can get me back to life..the life that i wish to live....the love that i long for...the smiles i wish to embrace....

No comments: