July 18, 2007

In Between......???????


I know of the darkness of the night...the pitch black skies.. black of the devil.. of impurity and sin.. And I am aware of white... So divine.. The color of Angels..of beauty, purity and perfection... (I also know of the colors of the rainbow, of flowers...so vibrant and so beautiful...exuding energy n enthusiasm n passion of life...)

But I never understood the greys...

As I look at life and its questions( and answers, maybe) it should be either black or white... Then what are the grey areas all about??
what the hell is the 'in between'...?? this is what perplexes me..
The world is in an absolute state of confusion..including myself of course ( no matter how much i try not to be a part of this world...it doesnt really change the fact) the confusion lies in the so called greys...we do not know what we want....we do not know what we do not want... i want this and at the same time want that as well..
Supposedly, there's a deeper message that emerges of it - the so called 'greys' i mean... not merely signifying confusion, it upholds the process of introspection and transformation.. It shouts at me... Think deeper!! Get in touch with your soul !!!

Then the greys will naturally gently fade out.... making way for clarity...... and Bliss !!

1 comment:

mykel said...

Hi Swati
your thoughts are simply amazing...I never thought abt grey..u r every much right in what u said...

Keep writing...

Mukesh