July 24, 2007

The Q&A's of Life !!


"The Warrior never loses sight of what endures, nor of bonds forged over time. He knows how to distinguish between the transient and the enduring. There comes a moment, however, when his passions suddenly disappear. Despite all his knowledge, he allows himself to be overwhelmed by despair: from one moment to the next, his faith is not what it was, things do not happen as he dreamed they would, tragedies occur in unfair and unexpected ways, and he begins to believe that his prayers are not being heeded. He continues to pray and to attend religious services, but he cannot decieve himself, his heart does not respond as it once did, and the words seem meaningless.
At such a moment, there is only one possible path to follow: keep practising. Say your prayers out of duty or fear, or for some other reason, but keep praying. Keep on, even if all seems in vain.
The angel in charge of receiving you words, and who is responsible for the joy of faith, has wandered off somewhere. However, he will soon be back and will only know where to find you if he or she hears a prayer or request from you lips....."

Today, I got an answer...a much-needed direction....

I believe in the questions life throws at me...but more importantly I believe that life itself would provide me with the answers...when the time is right..when I am prepared to understand those answers.
I am truly waiting for you my ANGEL ...COME SOON!!

No comments: