July 19, 2007

Those Three Wishes!!


It was time to renew the Wish List. hmmmmm....i thought and i thought and i thought... Am I out of wishes now?? eeeeeooooowwwww!! No Way! There's always so so much that I wanted out of life. I still do i guess...
I think harder...
(after couple of hours of wandering in different directions..) Came up with a strange one this time.. not a single object..nothing fancy...all plain basic boring stuff... what the hell has happend to me?

I wish for a SMILE !! I have forgotten what it is to be happy... Do you know where do they sell these things??
I wish for LOVE !! I really do not know what it is to be loved... Is there anyone out there who would love me and accept me the way I am??
I wish for PEACE within!! Have been so restless for so long.. Shd I book my tickets to the Himalayas ?? ;) ;)
This magic lamp is hardly magical :(

No comments: