February 15, 2008

Letting it go..


So far, it has been people saying good-byes to me...sometimes silent...sometimes verbal...often subtle...rarely open n direct.. Now, I am making an exception..not just for the heck of it.. moreso, as a need of the hour. I am making extremely sincere attempts to steer my life into the direction I always wanted. Have been trying to do that for long..but its not going to be half-baked attempts anymore. In this process of revamping my life, I chose to say good-byes to a lot of friends. The list is so long that it makes me wonder for a few moments..What was I upto all this while? Am I so naive n foolish that everytime I end up being a victim of the famous Dishonest Backstabbers Group?

Anyhow, Let me just do what I wanted to... and waste no more of my time.

Goodbye to all those lucky people out there!!! Thank you so much for teaching me the most crucial..most painful n most important lessons of life... I think its much better to live alone with some integrity n self respect than be an emotional slave to those who just do not care..

(Luckiest are those...who find genuine friends in life... )

3 comments:

Keshi said...

OMG I sooo can relate to this! Im the same kind..I always end up getting back-stabbed. Somehow Im not doing too good in the FRIENDSHIP dept (BF dept is altogether another horror story!). I think Im very unlucky when it comes to true friends...I only hv 1 or 2 real friends.


**I so naive n foolish that everytime I end up being a victim of the famous Dishonest Backstabbers Group?

Nah its not YOUR fault. Just there r plenty of jerks n jerkettes in the world. And u and I seem to run into them more often than some others.


HUGGGGGGGGGZ but Im here for ya ok.


keshi.

Keshi said...

Swati ty for that warm comment in my blog just now. I hope u find true friendship everywhere u go, all ur life...ALL THE BEST HUN!

Its a rare thing...but it's not non-existent.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hope all is well with ya.

keshi.