March 4, 2008

Missed you...


Whoah!!! Its been a while I put something on my blog...

Did I run out of topics or devoid of thoughts?? Neither.. Its not even paucity of time.. just the inability to structure my thoughts... coz there's simply too much to handle.. work, studies, health and an important issue which is gradually turning sore... and a lot more... So, I just keep wildly jumping n hopping from one subject to another..

But I truly missed you my dear blog... :) ..my bestest buddy at all times.. You always quietly n patiently listen to me... very sweetly assimilate all the crap I offer.. :) hehehehe...
Promise to try and be regular now on...


2 comments:

Keshi said...

WB hun! I missed ur blog too :)

Well alot has been happening at my end too but blogging really keeps me SANE. It sorta relieves my stress. I hope it helps u too.


HUGS!

Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Yeah.. Its an absolutely terrific outlet... though a lot of my feelings n thoughts dont find a way onto the blog.. they remain as unpublished drafts... :) need to get rid of this habit... heheh