March 6, 2008


"Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!! Finger on your lips... I want pindrop silence..." I put on that school principal kinda stern look and a somewhat authoritative tone and asked my mind to just shutup... Have been totally fedup of its childish mischief and melodrama in last few months.. Got some lovely moments of peace today... sigh..finally!!!!!! It felt so nice n quiet within.. simply loved it.. :)

My crazy lil mind is always upto some devilish prank. Relentlessly trying to interfere in whatever I do..and whatever I dont do.. Thank god!! He took to my scolding this time around... ;)

I just dont wanna think anything for a few days.. Taking a break from my 'thought process' ..

Gonna be a mute spectator for a while.. the objective would be to - Look Observe & Assimilate without any kinda reasoning, logic or rationality gushing in.. Let's how it goes...

2 comments:

Keshi said...

Sometimes its good to be a mute spectator than to be a loud empythead. :) Ur certainly on the right track Swathi.

HUGS!
Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Hehehe.. Thanks!! :)