March 31, 2008

Wish I knew...


I faced the fierce sunrays for hours thinking
It would dispel the darkness within
Wish I knew the candle of hope was waiting to be rekindled…

I soaked myself in the heavy rain thinking
It would rinse away the blemishes on the soul
Wish I knew I needed the willingness to change...

I immersed myself in the crowds thinking
It would take away the loneliness pangs
Wish I knew the worth of a genuine relationship...

I gazed at the rainbow for long thinking
It would lend colors to my life
Wish I knew I chose the palette of gray n blacks...

I let the winds slap me on the face thinking
It would be a punishment for the immoral deeds
Wish I knew I had to pay off as long as I lived...

I walked on the snow barefoot thinking
It would treat the wounds and scars
Wish I knew they could never be healed...

I squandered away all the time thinking
There would be several others to rejoice
I wish I knew this was the last moment
I wish I knew this was the last moment…


6 comments:

Solitaire said...

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Anonymous said...

hmmm i wish i knew it was the last momnet..how many times i have faced that..thinking that there is time left to rectify a mistake ..to tell sumone i loved them before i find that they die.... whtever..its a rg8 poem...i think i better not read it again..it stirs me up too much for my liking///

Keshi said...

sometimes I feel exactly this way!!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I hv 2 comment-replies for ya..check em out hun.

Im so sorry to hear abt ur cuz..its really very sad!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Life!! said...

Lovely......

sid said...

Incredible...awesome...fall short of words for this one...really beautiful!