April 8, 2008

Each One has its Own Tale


"Each one has its Own Tale...Let me tell you mine"

How can I possibly forget those eyes? The reason I exist.. Devastating..Mesmerising..Serene..Earthy brown..
A mere glance was enough for just about anyone to see her soul shine through..
Only I knew of the immense depths with those exquisitely wrapped secrets..
Even the oceans paled in comparison..
I knew they were longing for a special someone..
Craving for those piercing gazes and the sensual warmth..
and the secrets would softly melt in a moment and pour out..
Making way for Love.. so pure..poetic..poignant..
Both of us understood the impossibility & impracticality of it all..
However, Our Love did not - My Love for her & Her Love for "Him"
(He who was still a figment of her imagination)..
Our love never left us alone.. Always stood there..
Stubborn, sulking and pining...
Relentlessly striving to defy all logic..to dismantle any and every barrier..and even disobey the destined..

Lured by the charms of the unknown, she continued to weave the web of virgin dreams..
only to find herself trapped soon...
In an attemp to bail her out, Countless precious pearls had slipped on those warm pink cheeks..
Each one having its own tale..
But I am special..Do you know why?
Coz I am the silent tear that chose not to part.. but to live with my Woman for her entire life..
In her beautiful eyes..Ain't I the luckiest? :)
(Dedicated to all those lovely ladies with resolute faith in the existence of Love... striving & struggling in their pursuit for true real love... )
- A Silent drop of tear

10 comments:

Keshi said...

This is soooo very beautiful Swati!

I have tears in my eyes rite now..cos I can relate to this too..

TY n HUGZ! ur a beautiful writer with true feelings embedded in each of ur words.

Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Thank you!!!! :)
Coming from you Keshi.. it really means a lot to me... :)

Keshi said...

o cmon..I may hv a big following in my blog but to be honest I cant write so well like u do! Just look at ur poetry...someone needs to find ya and publish em.

They r too good!


*HUGZ* to u and ur 2 lil BFs! :)


Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

M so touched... :)

You know..you truly deserve that huge fan following.. n m one of them now!! :)
Coz you write beautifully.. with utmost honesty n sincerity.. it comes naturally to you..as it comes from your Soul.! n i love that part.. :)
m actually not able to express how much i love your writings.. hope u can just feel it! :)

Keshi said...

omg I got all teary reading ur reply Swati. tnxx hun!

I believe that we all hv our unique skills..each of us bring them into this blogworld. And thats the beauty of this place. I hv to say that I'd never trade this experience with anything else ever. Its full of colors and is an endless river of varied thoughts. It's just priceless isnt it!

I value ya as much u value me Swati. If u hadnt been in my life, I'd miss that huge chunk of 'SWATI WISDOM' from my life. And that wont be too good. :)


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

**Its full of colors and is an endless river of varied thoughts. It's just priceless isnt it!**

Yup.. Brilliantly put.. and I whole-heartedly agree..

Well.. I shd be the one saying abt the wisdom aspect..I am really learning a lot from each of your superb posts.. Thanks!!
God bless you!!

Anonymous said...

this warealy jhonest n sincere...... i have no words...it was a piece of art... cheerz maam

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

Coming her for the very first time.. you are a very beautiful writer... btw.. am also Swati :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Thanks Samby!! :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Chiniz Mom..
Thanks for dropping by!! :)