April 12, 2008

Urrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!

Does love make people selfish??? if so, why?
Why do people become so self-centred & obssessed when they are in love? They see nothing & feel nothing except love & the one they are in love with... at one level, it is all nice n mushy n romantic n great..but at another level, it implies a high level of insensitivity towards the other people, who have been with them through thick n thin.. supported them in their lonely moments..
Funnily, I lost many of my friends, thanks to the love bug..
Anyhow, cheers to them and their love..

(Can't believe I am writing this..but what the heck, I am really pissed off... )

2 comments:

Bluebirdy said...

hi Swati! Your name caught my attention because my husband lives in Swat in Northern Pakistan, and is trying to immigrate to be here with me in Canada. Wow what a beautiful blog! Where do you find such amazing pictures for each post?
Blessings!
Bluebirdy

Casperbaba said...

woohoooo! so true gurl.. so very true.. i double up this one!