April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!!!

Here's wishing you a veryyyyyyyy Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)


I don't recall the moment I fell for this man.. ;) However, if there's anyone I have sincerely and absolutely idolized, it is Sachin Tendulkar. Sayin that he is the best cricketer in the world is certainly stating the obvious. So I wouldn't do that (though I just did..) ;) Unfortunately, I still haven't gained much knowledge about the technicalities of the game, so I really can't comment much about his cricketing strengths. I find his passion and absolute commitment towards the game truly truly inspirational. His love for the game, dedication and determination to excel & surpass himself is exemplary. To me, Cricket means Sachin Tendulkar.
Also, I simply adore him for being such a thorough gentleman on and off the field. Every individual has to go through ups and downs on personal as well as professional fronts. He has had quite a few lean patches careerwise. When a person achieves success of such magnaminous proportions, people not just expect him to sustain it but everytime create a new landmark of success. But we forget, if success is natural, failure is inevitable. He has always gracefully carried the enormous & burden of the whole country's expectations with such ease and grace. Only letting his work speak for him. All my love & best wishes to you..
I really really really really wanna meet him someday (and if possible give him a huge tight hug).. Hope my wish is fulfilled... :) Amen!

My favourite pic of Sachin - :D Ain't he simply adorable?

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

I agree! my wishes for you meeting him.

KP said...

I have only one thing to add....

If cricket is a religion...tendulkar is the 'God'...:).

Absolutely master class !!!