April 26, 2008

Tagged!!

Well.... I got tagged for the first time ( by a beautiful lady Solitaire :) )
Hope I can come up with some answers... and hopefully interesting ones!! ;)

8 things I am passionate about...
(but not necessarily in this order)
1. Music
2. Food (Yeah..anything n everything..chinese, italian, north Indian or South Indian..chocolates..ice creams..u name it & I love it...Gosh!! M feeling hungry)
3. Reading
4. Sketching n Painting
5. Writing
6. Love (Sounds strange probably..but m passionate about love.. loving people..anything & everything associated with love)
7. Passionate about my dreams n ambitions..
8. Spirituality

8 things I want to do before I die...

1. Travel the world.. a long list of places n cities I wanna visit
2. Have an exhibition of my paintings & sketches
3. Want to do something extremely special for my parents ..(maybe gift them a world tour)
4. Open a book shop or a Cafe or a Cookies shop..
5. Wanna own a beautiful home with fabulous interiors.. and have all the beautiful people I love with me
6. Want to learn a few things before I die - To play the violin, Salsa..Classical Singing..
7. Wanna meet Sachin Tendulkar
8. Successful career

8 things I say often...
1. Shit!
2. Shut up
3. Oye or Oye hoye
4. Get lost
5. I mean (tend to use it a lot in my sentences)
6. Ohh God
7. Hmmmmm..
8. Gosh

8 books I have read recently...
1. Powers of the Subconscious mind
2. Fooled by Randomness (Started reading it..)
3. My CFA course books ... :(
4. Eleven Minutes (Coelho)
5. Like a flowing river (Coelho)
(These are the only recent ones.. )

8 songs I could listen to over and over again...
1. Jhuki jhuki si nazar (Jagjit Singh)
(well.. I can listen to every ghazal of Jagjit singh over & over again..)
2. Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi (Masoom)
3. Tere bina zindagi se koi shikva toh nahi (Aandhi)
4. Ae kaash ke hum (Kabhi haan kabhi naa)
5. Baatein kuch ankahi si (Life in a Metro)
6. O Re Piya (Aaja Nachle)
7. Yeh jo des hai tera (Swades)
8. My Heart will go on (Celine Dion)

8 things that attract me to my best friends...
1. They are all genuine unique individuals
2. I can be myself with them
3. They can anytime bring a smile on my face
4. Have supported me in my tough times
5. Sharing & caring attitude
6. For tackling me when I am difficult & unreasonable
7. I always get to learn so much from them.
8. They love me for who I am

8 people I think should do this tag...
Well, I don't even know 8 people in bloggersphere.. :(
So, the answer for this one is - 'Not Applicable' :)

24 comments:

Keshi said...

Nice tag Swati.

**Oye or Oye hoye

haha so cute!


*Writing

yes thats ur Passion indeedz!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

nicely done!! why u wanna meet sachin?? old crushes die hard???

Solitaire said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Did you really have to put all those food items up there? I am hungry too!!

And that song collection is FAB!

Oye hoye!

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Keshi.. :) HUGZ to u too :)

@ Samby.. He's not a crush..I idolize n love that man.. :)

@ Solitaire.. You're too cute :)
Ya..m feeling hungry too!!
M glad you liked those songs..
Oye hoye ;)

Sayani said...

i mean ...really amazing tags ....keep writing and i hope you are already tagged .what say ?

Keshi said...

hunny come read my current post ok.

tnxx!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

hey i guess first time i m here..

nice post..
just let me know if u open up a cookies shop...coz its in my list to eat cookies at discount rates..lolss

Jeevan said...

The 8 things before die is interesting and I wish they become true. I like your smile more, beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list of 8's. Surprisingly all the songs in list of 8's are my favs as well and are in my current playlist. :)

Blogrolled ya!!!

Shionge said...

Hiya Swati, swing by from Keshi's blog just to send my greetings to you from Singapore ;)

Nice tag and you don't have 8 blog buddies ya??? I hope I'll be added into your blogroll ;)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

4. Open a book shop or a Cafe or a Cookies shop..
dat was a a ver honest nd sweet answer

lol

came from keshi's..loved ur simplicity..keep writing..soon u will be famous too :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Thanks Kesh :)

@ Nirmal
Thanks for dropping by.. :)
Discounts on cookies.. You want me to run out of business before I even start.. ;)

@Jeevan
Thanks a lot for dropping by.. :)
Thanks for all the good wishes.. :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Shekhar..
That's a nice coincidence.. These songs r truly amazing.. :)

@Shionge..
Thanks so much for coming in :)Best wishes to you!! :)

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Daydreamer..
Thanks!! :)
Famous?? ...Ummmm... Not really looking to be famous.. But I guess if it happens naturally, it doesn't really hurt.. ;) Kidding!
Hope to see you here often! :)

Nirmal said...

ha ha ..other way round i gave u business evn b4 u started one,,,....lolssss

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Lol!!!
Very interesting..
But you better order in bulk..so that I can break even..
Sorry..this is the economics hang-over.. ;)

Nirmal said...

r u an MBA..i guess so...always marketing...lolss
i said i want to eat them....not to sell them...buy in lots ...lolsss

cmon yaar..i m not asking it 4 free ...just a bit discount..
dont forget customers r like god...lolsss

jyotsana said...

oye hoye swati
tussi kitthe rehte ho ji. if i was given this kind of questionnaire i would sound very similar.

sid said...

CFA:-)..Nice...I too enrolled for CFA-1 last year-lack of time made me drop put of the race!..all the best to you.

sid said...

CFA L3..phew!!!..now I dont know you;-p....Well, i thot of taking it just out of interest..finally MBA dint give me much time..at the mment m on the verge of graduation--should be able to answer the question about the job profile pretty soon(hopefully;-p)..at the mment its all in the clouds!

sid said...

:-).Well I bankers always intimidate & I guess either you are going that way or already are one, if m not wrong!...Was transferred to the financial controlling for a year & thats when I thot if I had to do it for a lifetime would be quite a task;-p.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Nirmal
M not a MBA..nor am I into marketing..

**Customers r like gods**..hahah..smart one!!

Since you are going to be the first priveleged customer for my cookie shop I will surely offer you some discounts.. :)
And ya.. I think you should be in Marketing.. Coz you easily convinced me.. :P Think about it!! :P

§ωατι §ετhι said...

@ Jyotsna
Hi!!! Thanks so much for dropping by :)

Oye hoye!! Assi ta aithe hi han..twada intezaar kar rahe si.. (I must confess I don't knw much punjabi) ;)
Nice to know that our choices n thots match on this one.. :)
Hope to see here more often!! Cheers!

Nirmal said...

yup i work in the sales dept....lolsss.thanksss